ESR9 – Politehnica University Bucharest
University Politehnica Bucharest, Romania
- Prof. Dr. Ion Necoara (head of Optimization, Learning and Conrtrol Laboratory)
- Daniela Lupu (senior PhD student working on Big Data Optimization)
- ODYS: Prof. Alberto Bemporad;
- EPFL: Prof. Colin Jones;
- KU Leuven University: Prof. Panos Patrinos
Please include, in your single PDF document, the following items in this order:
- A cover letter incl. statement of research interests and career goals (max. 2 pages);
- An academic CV;
- Contact details of at least two referees incl. phone numbers and emails;
- Your diplomas and transcript of course work and grades;
- Sample of technical writing (publication or thesis);
- Proof of English language proficiency test results.
Please send your application before February 28, 2021.
Note that your PDF will be forwarded to several people in the ELO-X institutions and that in particular all Supervisory Board members of ELO-X will have access to your application material. If you want to apply to more than one ELO-X position, please create and send separate PDFs.
- Nationality: you may be of any nationality.
- Mobility: you must not have resided or carried out your main activity (work, studies, etc) in Romania for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to your recruitment under the ELO-X project.
- Qualifications and research experience: you must be in the first 4 years of your research career after the master degree was awarded.